Blackjacks Roadhouse has established itself as one of the best Biker Friendly facilities in Western Canada. We proudly host major charity bike runs such as the Edmonton Ride for Dad, Ride for Mom, One Broken Biker, Guardians of the Children along with numerous local club rides and events. We are also the home and meeting place for numerous clubs such as the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group, U.B.A.K.A., and the Black Gold Beamers (BMW). We offer our 100 seat second floor meeting area FREE of charge to all bike clubs.
Our 24/7 facility is equipped to provide your club with all the services you need to stage a successful ride or charity event. The following is a list of services we provide:
- Free 2nd floor 100 seat meeting area. Includes Pa system, Smart TV, private bar, elevator service and private washrooms
- Tents, BBQ’s, Portable Bars, stage, and sound system for outside events for up to 700 people.
- Inside seating for up to 600, full stage and sound system, HD cameras and giant Big Screen projector TV’s and full service catering from BBQ’s to fine dining.
- Our sister facility The Airways Country Inn is located next door offering special room rates for club events, shower and laundry services, free WiFi, off sales for beer & liquor and ATM.
- We offer Free RV parking and camping for ride participants.
- Blackjacks features a 24 hour full service restaurant and a Bar and Gaming area open from 11am to 2am daily. Free Wi Fi, ATMs on site and 11 acres of parking.
- Out location along Highway 2 and the Nisku Overpass makes us and ideal meeting place with easy highway access from anywhere in Edmonton and Alberta.